Robert DiBona Scholarship
“The purpose of this scholarship is to reward an applicant who has taken an active part in attaining his or her own goals.”
- This annual award goes to graduating seniors whose primary residence is Clinton.
- The scholarship selection is made from submitted applications. All students are encouraged to apply. (Interviews of the finalists may be required.)
- Students must fill out this application form personally. Please print clearly. Use separate pages only if necessary. Give clear and concise answers.
- The recipient must be accepted at or planning to attend an institution of higher education. (vocational school or college)
- The recipient must have participated in extra-curricular and community service activities, including non-school-sponsored activities and/or employment.
- Financial need will be a consideration.
- Up to $5,000 may be divided among the award recipients.
- All information will be kept strictly confidential.
- Applications must be received no later than Monday, April 30.
- We encourage you to attach any letters of recommendation from an employer or teacher.
- Interviews of finalists will be held at The Morgan School in May.
Please take the application to your School Guidance Office to have an official copy of your high school transcript attached and send to: Robert DiBona Scholarship, 10 Buell Court, Clinton CT 06413. For questions, call 203-915-2084.